8/07/2010

Solution : Error "Audio Not Working" In Windows 7

Windows 7 is good to use but sometimes few unexpected errors freak me out. Recently when i started my computer my speaker stopped working. I was thrilled and i checked the wiring but every thing was fine. Then i opened the troubleshooter but it did't open and the speaker icon in the notification area had a red cross over it. But after searching a bit i found a trick to set my PC right. I have given the instructions below follow them if you are getting the same problem.


1. Click on Start, and type Services.msc in the search bar.

2. Scroll through the list of services, right click on Windows Audio and click Start.

If this doesn't work, make sure, you have started all other dependent services such as Plug and Play, Multimedia Class Scheduler, Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

0 Comments: